Sunday 23 March 2014

Mini Lush & Bodyshop Haul

Lush & Body Shop Goodies

(from left to right-) Lush Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bars, Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel & Grapefruit Shower Gel and King of Skin Body Butter
The other day after work I decided to nip into a few shops on my way home. I didn't have the best of days as it were and after a lot of thought I came to the conclusion that I needed a little cheering up, so off I went into Lush to see what treats they had on offer for me! (Lush always knows how to make me feel better!)
I've been meaning to check out their new Easter range for a while and whilst I was there I fell in love with the cutest bunch of carrots! These are actually Lush Bubble Bars and they come in a bunch of three at £5.95 a bunch. I thought these were a great idea and especially good as a gift for someone at Easter time, partially if they aren't keen on chocolatey treats. The idea for these bubble bars is that you snap a bit of the carrot off each time you want to use one, this creates lots of bubbles in your tub. I could probably get around three/four baths out of one carrot which would mean around 9-10 baths all together, not bad at all!
I can never go into Lush without picking up one of my favourite products- Lush King of Skin Body Butter at £5.50 a bar. Now not the most fancy product to look at I know, but believe me this little guy is amazing! First of all it smells fantastic a mix of coconuts, bananas and chocolate that stays on the skin for hours! I like to use these butters for when I have just gotten out of the bath or shower and my skin is still slightly damp. I generously massage the butter all over my body, as I do so the butter gives off oils that really moisturises the skin making it smooth, soft and smelling great. The body butter is also packed with lots of natural skin-loving ingredients which is also why I love it so so much! The last couple of bits I got from Lush was some testers, I received the Lush Olive Branch Shower Gel and Its Raining Men Shower Gel. I haven't used these yet or previously so I'll be sure to give them a go soon.

Last of all I stopped off at The Body Shop and had a little browse as I haven't been there for a couple of months. I'm quite intrigued by their skincare section so I may have to re-visit there at some point and do a little investigating! What I did get however were  The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel & Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel. The shower gels were actually on offer, two for £6, usually retailing at £4 each! So with that cheeky bargain I couldn't resist and I'm glad I did, they both smell so strong and fills the whole bathroom with the scents, the Satsuma fragrance is really refreshing and the Pink Grapefruit is very zesty, both perfect in the mornings and waking you up for the day!
So that's all my goodies for today, I'm already planning on going back and stocking up with the Body Shop shower gels!
Have you tried any of the testers I got from Lush? If so, what did you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment